Selfish Death
Welcome to the House of Night!
If you're a member, please log in below. If not, we'd appreciate it if you would register.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again!
Selfish Death
Welcome to the House of Night!
If you're a member, please log in below. If not, we'd appreciate it if you would register.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again!
Selfish Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again, fledglings. Welcome to the House of Night.

HomeHome  School PaperSchool Paper  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
From right now on, unless it's to create a professor, since they are much needed, there will be no more characters created by members that already have more than five characters until the board roleplay activity increases.

Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abyss
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss

Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 pm

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
This n i g h t is alive with the smell of iNsAnE
It's >reaching< for me,
And it's calling my n`a`m`e
I /beg/ for silence to drown out their w.e.e.p
How did this &asylum&,
Become where I ;;SLEEP;;?

Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective 20090824153206-1

"It's pretty pathetic that I have to come hide in the back of the library just to get away from people," I commented, glancing down at Morrigan as she walked down the hallway beside me. She glanced up, sneezed, and rubbed her head against my leg. "Thanks," I muttered sarcastically, pushing open the library doors and stepping inside. The librarian smiled at me, and I nodded slightly to her, heading back between the shelves for the window seat near the back of the library. It was probably my favorite spot in the building at night, and I spent a good amount of time sitting here and drawing or, on the rare occasion I came here during the day, playing guitar.

All my ?questions? get no #answers#
Locked up }tight{ from the world o-u-t-s-i-d-e me
No, no
\Mommy\, come get me out >tonight>
All my #questions# have no ?answers?
I can feel the f'e'a'r inside me
No, no
/Mommy/, come get me out <tonight<

OOC: The thread title is from Panic! at the Disco's song New Perspective.
Mood: Neutral.
Lyrics: St. John by We Are The Fallen
Back to top Go down
https://selfishdeathhon.rpg-board.net
Rose

Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:01 am

Jennifer:
I stood behind my desk, checking some books back in. Dutch sat not far below the desk behind me, where my computer was. He was curled up, peacefully asleep. I had about twelve books left.

Jason:
I was in the nonfiction section of the library, carefully looking through each of the sections.
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:21 am

It's >reaching< for me,
How did this &asylum&,

Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective 20090824153206-1

"You're hopeless," I informed Morrigan as she leaped up onto the seat, stretching out over the majority of it and giving me a superior look. Rolling my eyes, I shoved her aside and sat down, sitting cross-legged and resting my sketchbook in my lap. Huffing, the cat jumped to the floor and stalked off down the aisles between bookshelves, tail in the air. Shaking my head and smirking slightly, I flipped my sketchbook open, starting to draw.

No, no
No, no

OOC: ...
Mood: Amused.
Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:59 am

Jason:

I took a book off the shelf and read the back, it was a biography on some dead guy. So, I slid it boredly back onto the shelf, heading towards the fiction section of the library.
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:05 am

It's >reaching< for me,
How did this &asylum&,

I leaned on my left elbow as I drew, more or less ignoring Morrigan as she reappeared, leaping onto the seat and curling up against my leg. The virtual silence in the library sort of bothered me, and like the genius I was I'd forgotten my iPod in my dorm room. I absently started humming under my breath, ignoring Morrigan's meow of annoyance at me for neglecting to pet her.

No, no
No, no

OOC: I fail.
Mood: Eh.
Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:11 am

Jason:

I pulled a medieval book off the shelf, and read the back of it. This'll work. I thought, beginning to walk towards the check out desk.
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:49 am

It's >reaching< for me,
How did this &asylum&,

I glanced up in surprise and Morri jumped off the seat, disappearing in the direction of the check out desk, and stared after her for a moment, then shook my head and turned back to drawing.

Morrigan:
I wound my way through the shelves, twitching my tail as I trotted up behind Jason. I calmly rammed my head into the back of his leg, getting ready to claw him if he ignored me.

No, no
No, no

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:13 am

Jason:

I glanced down at Morrigan, or as Cameron called her "Demon Cat". "Hey, Morrigan." I grinned, bending down to pet her, setting the book on the ground beside me.
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:28 am

It's >reaching< for me,
How did this &asylum&,

Morrigan:
I rubbed my head against his hand briefly, then turned and started walking back the way I'd come, expecting him to follow me.

"You're back," I commented, glancing at Morri for a moment as she slid out from between the shelves, before turning my attention back to the drawing.

No, no
No, no

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:30 am

Jason:

I sighed, picking my book back up as I stood, following the cat.
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:22 pm

It's >reaching< for me,
How did this &asylum&,

Morri jumped up beside me, meowing loudly, and I rolled my eyes, jabbing at her with the eraser end of the pencil. "Shut up. Just because you think so doesn't mean we're the only ones here." She gave me an indignant look, twitching her tail, and stalked to the other end of the seat before sitting down with her back to me and starting to clean herself.

No, no
No, no

Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Jason:

"She's right you know." I grinned at the cat, walking up behind Sarah. "There's the librarian, Dutch.... Possibly a fledgling or two."
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:59 pm

It's >reaching< for me,
How did this &asylum&,

I jumped slightly, automatically moving my arms to cover my sketchbook as I glanced up. "Hi, Jason." Morrigan glared briefly, then returned to cleaning herself, completely ignoring us.

No, no
No, no

Mood: Surprised.
Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Jason:

"Hey Sarah." I smiled. "What's up?" I asked, pulling a chair out and sitting down beside her, placing my book on the table beside me.
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:14 pm

It's >reaching< for me,
How did this &asylum&,

"Not much," I replied, shifting my arms and flipping the sketchbook closed, setting my pencil down on top of it. "You?"

No, no
No, no

Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Jason:
"Not much." I sighed, still smiling slightly. "Looking forward to school start?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:36 pm

It's >reaching< for me,
How did this &asylum&,

I snorted, sitting back in my chair and crossing my arms. "Not particularly. It'll be nice to have something to do with my day besides avoid the general populous, though."

No, no
No, no

Mood: Amused.
Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Jason:

I blinked. "Umm.... Won't being in class make you part of the 'populous'?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective   Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop There and Let Me Correct It, I Wanna Live a Life from a New Perspective
Page 1 of 1